Hey there! Here is the Official Cadence Tracker for you to find her!
Our 100% accurate Club Penguin Cadence Tracker will update automatically whenever we find Cadence. Click the refresh button to find Cadence’s latest location and to refresh the tracker.
Tips to Find Cadence
1. The Cadence tracker above is highly accurate and updates the room and server Cadence was last seen in. Click here to refresh the Cadence Tracker!
2. Cadence usually logs into the crowded servers during peak hours of the day. Cadence visits the less crowded servers during hours when less penguins are online.
3. Cadence is most commonly seen on Mammoth, Blizzard, and Frozen. Check these servers first. Cadence most commonly is found in rooms that relate to the Night Club including the Dance Lounge, and the Night Club Roof.
4. Cadence is usually online when she visits Club Penguin, but is not on when Club Penguin support is closed. If you notice a server that usually is not crowded suddenly get crowded, check this server for Cadence.
5. Cadence is a pink penguin with purple hair, a boombox, a striped scarf, green earphones, wristbands, and white and black shoes. If you find her on Club Penguin, click on her to view her player card.
6. If you do find Cadence on Club Penguin, click on the free gift button on the far right for Cadence’s autographed background.
7. Cadence is always very crowded when she is online. Be sure to check the users in room list instead of searching for her in the room. The users in room list is alphabetized and easier to search through.
8. Cadence changes servers every 15 minutes. This means you will have to find Cadence fast and check this page for updates.
9. Finding Cadence takes a lot of patience. Use my tracker and with some time you will find Cadence. Cadence may be on multiple servers at the same time.